Monday, May 23, 2016

2016 SNAG Conference Summery

Accurate description of the Post-Conference Reality.
(As seen on the streets of Asheville, NC)

The 2016 SNAGneXt Conference in Asheville, NC was an excellent event that presented a lot of information, ideas, and inspirations for the artists and makers in attendance to absorb and contemplate. I had a great time seeing friends and colleagues, and truly enjoyed getting back into the creative mix of jewelry and metalsmithing and meeting new artists and educators doing important work in the field. Several of my friends and former classmates issued me direct challenges to get back to my creative work and see what I can produce and accomplish over the coming weeks and months. This is exactly the type of motivation I needed. Challenge accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment